Issues Streaming Amazon Music
Songs keep buffering, pausing, or not playing when trying to stream my Amazon Music.
- Confirm that your device is connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile network.
- If using a mobile network, confirm that the Amazon Music app settings allow for Cellular.
- Force stop and reopen the app.
- Confirm that your device supports 16-bit/44.1kHz and higher playback.
- Use an external DAC that supports processing a bit depth of 16-bit and a sample rate of at least 44.1 kHz, if your device is not capable of HD and Ultra HD playback.
- Open the Amazon Music app to check the audio quality of the song you are playing. HD or Ultra HD badging displays on the Now Playing page.
- 3D audio is only available on the Amazon Echo Studio device.
For more help, try our Amazon Music forum