Clear Cache in the Amazon Music App
Resolve intermittent app performance issues.
- Open the Amazon Music app.
- Tap the Settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Choose Settings from the list that appears.
- Scroll down to the Storage section.
- Tap on Clear Cache.
Amazon Music for PC and Mac
- Sign Out and Sign In to the Amazon Music app to enable a library resync and refresh data.
- Remove the Data folder that is in the following locations:
- Windows: Click the start menu and in the search box type: %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Amazon Music\Data and hit enter.
- Mac: In Finder, type shift-command-g to open "go to folder" window and type: ~/Library/Application Support/Amazon Music/Data
- Go to Profile > Preferences > Advanced > Reload My Music? and click on Start Reload.
There is no option to clear all caches on iOS devices.
- Open music.amazon.com/showDebugOptions from a web browser on iOS/iPadOS.
- Select Clear Lyrics.
- Select Clear image cache.
For more help, try our Amazon Music forum