Switch Amazon Music Unlimited Plans
Change your subscription plan.
- If you subscribed using iTunes, visit the Apple website to manage your subscription.
- If you are switching to an Amazon Music Single-Device Plan from an Amazon Music Unlimited Family Plan you must first cancel your existing subscription before signing up on your device.
- If you are switching to an Amazon Music Single-Device Plan from a Monthly Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Plan, you can say "Alexa, downgrade Amazon Music".
- If you subscribed through a third-party, such as a mobile service provider, contact them for further assistance.
- Go to Your Amazon Music Settings to select a different plan or renewal option.
For more help, try our Amazon Music forum