How Do I Create an Amazon Music Playlist on iOS?
Create a playlist at any time within the Amazon Music app.
To create a playlist from any song's overflow menu or Now Playing overflow menu:
- Tap the overflow menu (3 vertical dots).
- Select Add to Playlist.
- Click Create New Playlist.
- Enter the name of your new playlist and tap Save.
- Select Library.
- Tap the menu (3 vertical dots) next to the playlist you wish to edit.
- Tap Edit.
- Drag and drop the songs in the desired order.
For more help, try our Amazon Music forum