How Do I Create a Playlist on Amazon Music for PC and Mac?
Create a playlist at any time within the Amazon Music app .
- Go to My Playlists in the navigation sidebar in the Amazon Music menu.
- Select the + Create New Playlist option.
- Enter a name for your playlist, and select Save.
- Click on Explore & Add.
- Click on the More Options menu (three vertical dots icon) next to a song or album.
- Select the Add to playlist option.
- Choose the playlist you wish to add your selection to.
For more help, try our Amazon Music forum