Grayed Out Music
Song or album is grayed out, and cannot be selected or played.
- The titles were removed from the Prime Music or Amazon Music Unlimited catalog.
- Your Amazon Prime membership or your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription expired or was canceled.
- Your Amazon Music HD subscription has expired, was canceled or was downgraded. You will need to re-download music in Standard Quality for offline playback.
- Prime Music you downloaded to your mobile device is no longer available for offline playback.
- You haven’t used the app while connected to a wireless network in the past month.
- You have recently updated the Amazon Music app and need to re-download your music. All your offline music will be re-downloaded in one go when you select the Download option. If you do not have a Wi-Fi connection currently, you can select the option to download when Wi-Fi is available and the download will be queued.
For more help, try our Amazon Music forum