Download Purchased Music Using a Web Browser
Download purchased music files to store them locally or to import them to another media player, like iTunes or Windows Media Player.
- Go to Library.
- Select the albums or songs you want to download, and then click Download.
- Click No thanks, just download music files directly, if you are prompted to install the app.
- Choose Save if your browser asks whether you want to open or save one or more files.
- Open the files once the download is complete. Most browsers display the status of your download on-screen and then give you an option to open it.
- Files typically save to your browser's default "Downloads" folder. You can then move each of the music songs you've downloaded to the preferred location on your computer (for example: "Your Music" or "Music")
If you only selected one song, it downloads as a single .MP3 file.
If you selected multiple songs, they are converted into one or more .ZIP files.
If you already have Amazon Music for PC and Mac installed, go to Download Purchased Music with Amazon Music for PC and Mac.
For more help, try our Amazon Music forum