Programs for Listing Items on Amazon
You can list books, DVDs, and CDs on Amazon.com using one of our preferred programs.
Each of the following programs is designed to help you list your items on Amazon.com:
- CreateSpace provides one of the easiest, fastest, and most economical ways to self-publish and make your content available to millions of potential customers on Amazon.com and other channels. For more information, go to CreateSpace.
- Amazon Advantage
- With Amazon Advantage, you send your inventory to our fulfillment centers, and we ship orders to your customers. Titles are listed as "usually ships within 24 hours" in our catalog. For more information, go to Amazon Advantage.
- Amazon.com Marketplace
- If you have inventory to list for sale on Amazon.com, you can list your product on the Amazon Marketplace. For more information about selling on the Amazon Marketplace, go to Selling on Amazon.
- Fulfillment by Amazon
- If you have inventory you want to sell on Amazon.com and would like order fulfilllment and customer service to be handled for you, you can list on Amazon and choose Fulfillment by Amazon. Similar to Amazon Advantage, you ship your inventory to Amazon fulfillment centers and we pick, pack, and ship your customer orders. Fulfillment by Amazon is available to both content owners and resellers. For more information, go to Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA).
- Kindle Direct Publishing
- If you are a publisher or author, you can make your books available on Kindle and Kindle applications using Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing. All you need to get started is a digital file of your book. For more information, go to Kindle Direct Publishing.
- Digital Music Store
- If you are an artist, label, or distributor, and would like your music added to the Digital Music store, contact one of the following distributors to assist you in making your music available for sale in the Digital Music store: