Create Kids Profiles on Fire TV
To create a new profile, go to the Home screen and select the profiles icon.
You can have a total of six profiles on your Fire TV. Up to four can be Amazon Kids profiles.
- Fire TV Stick Lite
- Fire TV Stick (3rd Generation)
- Fire TV Stick 4K
- Fire TV (3rd Generation)
- Fire TV Cube (1st Generation)
- Fire TV Cube (2nd Generation)
To create a profile:
- Say, "Go to profiles" or select the profiles icon on the Home screen.
- Select Add Profile.
- Select New profile.
- Toggle Is this a kids profile? to Yes. You can also choose an existing Kids profile.
- Choose a name, birthdate, and icon for your profile.
- Enable parental controls to set screen time limits, choose content ratings, and create a PIN to keep kids in their profile.
- If you're a Prime member, you can enable access to kid-friendly Prime Video content.
- Add apps and content to your kid's profile.
You can also manage your profiles online at Manage Your Household.